As I earn the honor of being my clients’ confidant, I champion their goals and navigate them through obstacles until we achieve their desired outcome.
After receiving a B.S. in Anthropology & Political Science from Florida State University, I became a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) as well as a Professional Workers Compensation Advisor (PWCA). I am passionate about politics and feel it is my duty to be involved and make a difference.
Most importantly, I am a husband and father of two, a daughter and a son. An outdoor and sports enthusiast, I enjoy hunting, fishing, running, recreational boxing and weightlifting. I like engaging people, love live music and enjoy the challenge of learning and experiencing new things.
Why Choose Me
- Currently serve as President of SouthGroup – The Galey Agency, Inc., where I consult with clients to identify, evaluate and manage the risks they face in their organization.
- Served as President of Galey Companies, Inc., a private real estate company where I lead complex collaborations in identifying, evaluating and pursuing development and investment opportunities.
Serving as a member of the following:
- Area Development Partnership (ADP) Executive Committee
- Business Industry Political Education Committee (BIPEC) Chairman
- City of Hattiesburg Civil Commission Chairman
- Forrest County Industrial Park Commission
- Forrest County Republican Executive Committee
- City of Hattiesburg Parks and Recreation Board
- First Priority of South Mississippi Board
- Midtown Merchants Association Board
- Served a 2-yr term as Chair for the 1952 Club Committee